Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Annual Conference of IAESTE A.s.b.l. will apply several countermeasures and basic conditions to avoid spreading the disease and also reflect measures that are already or might be in the future implemented by the Polish government and the public health authorities.
All registered participants will receive regular updates, should there be any changes to these conditions.
- everyone who wants to enter the conference venue must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and have a proof of vaccination available for registering in the conference office
- FFP2 will be provided to each conference participant with the welcome package and we encourage you to wear them in crowded places.
- disinfect your hands before entering a meeting room or prior having any meals
- wash your hands regularly
- avoid touching your face
- if you show any symptoms of a SARS-COV-2 infection during or after the conference, or if you are tested positive for the virus after the conference, please notify us immediately and follow the instructions provided by authorities.
These countermeasures are synced with the current regulations set by the government of Poland and extended by IAESTE A.s.b.l..
If there are changes before, or during the conference, we will adapt the rules according to the regulations.
Accepted vaccinations – last update 22 July 2022:
- Comirnaty/BNT162b2/Tozinameran (INN) by BioNtech/Pfizer
- ChAdOx1_nCoV-19/ChAdOx1-S/AZD1222/Vaxzevria/ COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca by AstraZeneca, and Covishield von Serum Institute of India
- COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen by Johnson & Johnson/Janssen Pharmaceuticals/Ad26.COV2.S Janssen (US +NL-Sites)
- Covid-19 Vaccine Moderna/mRNA-1273 by Moderna:
- Sinopharm / BIBP (Beijing Bio-Institute of Biological Products Co-Ltd.) SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (Vero Cell), Inactivated (InCoV)
- Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine, SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (Vero Cell), Inactivated